Ruby Play Network is on a mission to take gaming into a new realm and bring more joy into the world, and we need the right people to make it happen. Join us on our journey!
We’re a growing team of incredibly talented and diverse individuals who are always keen to learn and have fun.
- An innovative, fun culture and growth-focused team.
- The flexibility to make a real impact and have a work/life balance.
- A team of authentic, talented, and passionate people who believe deeply in what we are doing and love working together to make magic happen.
- We have offices in Westport and Christchurch, NZ. We like to be together in the office several days per week to catch up, but we also have great flexibility to work from home.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Payments & Fraud Analyst to join our talented team. Strong analytical and technical skills will be necessary to identify fraud characteristics and customer behaviour in order to drive continuous optimisation and improvement of fraud prevention mechanisms, processes and tools. You will work with our finance, product and support teams to ensure risks are appropriately identified and managed, that an appropriate control environment exists and is operational, and that the organisation is compliant with legislative, regulatory, contractual and scheme obligations.
Your day to day activities may include:
- Process transaction disputes with payment processors in a timely manner and according to company procedures.
- Monitoring new players behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud.
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with our customer support team, clients, and our payment providers to
solve customer problems related to deposits/withdrawals/KYC.
- Proactively detect and action preventions against fraudulent activity.
- Communicate suspicious and actual fraudulent activities involving players or player
- Determine weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the internal procedures and operation.
- Establish risk and fraud avoidance measures.
The successful candidate will be:
- A passionate fighter against payment fraud and identity theft.
- A strong analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and attention for detail.
- Confident analysing big datasets using modern data analysis tools.
- A naturally inquisitive with ability to think outside the square and to identify patterns in big data sets.
- An excellent communicator (both written and oral) with good interpersonal skills.
*Don’t tick all the boxes? We still encourage you to apply as we are looking for individuals to grow with the team, and promote a diverse, inclusive and empowering culture at Ruby Play Network.
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK AT Ruby Play Network
- We have a high performance culture with oodles of energy, ambition, and belief
- We have modern systems and ways of working and we prioritise being efficient and effective in all that we do
- We're thoughtful about lifestyle balance
- As a team and business we are constantly looking for ways to grow, to be inspired, and to learn from each other and from our community
- We are empathetic, open, and honest with each other at all times.